Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Jimmy John's Subs
Posted: Feb 10, 2011 12:08 pm

First off I think they are way better than Subway. If you got one near you, do you like it?
Posted: Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

I had some down in Tempe and it was pretty damn good. I had no idea there were any close to me. Well, 11.5 miles away so I won't be hitting it all the time, but... yeah, many times better than Subway.
Posted: Feb 11, 2011 9:29 am

I love them.....since they opened the one at Wolfchase I have not been back to Lenny's. The medium rare roast beef sammy is fantastic.....and the quick drive-thru is a bonus.
Posted: Feb 11, 2011 11:56 am

Cheap. Fast. Pretty Good. Get the Vito with hot peppers.
Posted: Feb 11, 2011 12:10 pm

better than Subway

ANY sandwich is better than that...
hell, i would even take a $1 McChicken
Posted: Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am

Dont care for Subway or Jimmy Johns and Lennys is the worst. Absolutely tasteless. The best chain sub I have had is at Firehouse Sub. I forget the name of it, but has turkey, provolone and sauteed mushrooms along with however you want it dressed. They make a pretty good hot sauce as well. Big sandwich!
Posted: Feb 15, 2011 6:11 am

Sunday i had Jersey mikes, much better than any other chain sub.
Posted: Feb 15, 2011 9:19 am

+1 for Jersey Mikes...but actually, the Harris Teeter made to order deli subs beats everything else around here. Plus I can get toothpaste, a tallboy silver bullet, and beets all in the same trip...
Posted: Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

free smells
Posted: Apr 25, 2011 3:36 pm

I pretty much like all deli, but I prefer Jersey Mike's to JJ's and Lenny's.

If you're in Memphis, Vanelli's rules the wasteland.

Still, deli's like pizza...even when it's bad, it's pretty good.

The pickles at JJ's rule.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®