Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / metromint water?
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 1:14 am

anyone tried this yet? i was kind of hesitant about it because i was afraid it'd taste like mouthwash. i ended up caving in and trying it and found it to be rather tasty, especially when super cold.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 11:23 am

You're s'pose to put it in whiskey or scotch
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 11:35 am

at the store yesterday I seen these containers of "coconut water" that looked like deformed juiceboxes. I think they cost like $3 for one of them. it made me want to murder someone.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 3:20 pm

i saw the coconut water for the first time yesterday too. that just doesn't even sound good. plus with it being that expensive, i have no desire at all to buy it.

at least the mint water is cheap. it was 69 cents a bottle at kroger. putting it whiskey sounds fantastic. :) drinking it plain reminds me of having a peppermint candy in my mouth and drinkin' cold water, which is something i used to do as a kid anyway.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Like all things mint, blue MM = good, green MM = disgusting.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 5:55 pm

You're s'pose to put it in whiskey or scotch

I always drink the peppermint when I'm knocked up. Chases those morning sickness blues away but good!

saw the coconut water for the first time yesterday too. that just doesn't even sound good.

It actually sounded good to me. Unfortunately, it tastes:
a) nothing like coconut
and
b) horrible

I think it's intended as some sort of hippie/Kevin Trudeau scam cure-all.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®