Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Pandemic Blues
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Does it seem reasonable to have theorized that Trump and a few cronies released Covid-19 themselves, and that they were vaccinated well before its release, and just so they could watch the world crumble?

I've been thinking about his comments from a few days ago: "you're going to have suicides by the thousands..." Seemed to me like a green light to seppuku, or actual encouragement of it. Pretty much any other president would have said something along the lines of "I understand the difficult toll this can take on your mental health. If you are considering self-harm, please reach out to our help lines, etc..."

I hope everyone is keeping as cool as possible. I'm struggling pretty bad today. Suicide has never been the answer, and any suicides going forward are handing a win to Trump. Don't give him shit except for actual shit by the ton.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 3:21 pm

my housemate has a friend who thinks its a clandestine org taking down pedohiles with nano viruses
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 3:37 pm

glad to know i'm not as retarded as that person.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Also, just wanted to keep this talk away from the FB squares.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 3:59 pm

struggling a bit myself. i went from having a billion things going on to nothing but work and whatever i can do inside the house. i need more distractions that don't involve drinking. :[
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 4:04 pm

i'm worried about anton newcombe (which is weird for me) he was way more unhinged than usual on twitter and now gone silent for the past 5 days. its strange but im rooting for him
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 4:04 pm

I'm pushing the "god is taking out anybody boomers and older" narrative
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 4:19 pm

It's true!

Trying to remember all my alias' on here is difficult.

Better have another cocktail.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Remembering passwords is DUMB!!!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 4:40 pm

CrucialDude:
which is weird for me

Nothing surprises us anymore, CrucialDude.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:00 pm

pants off dance off around the house

and spotify

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7M5vXwhl9pfLISaIhoidDB
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:06 pm

Oh and just as news, gossip, something to say
Eugene from the Decline movie is convinced Trump has a time machine which he got from his Uncle John(MIT Vaan der graaf generators, etc) who got it from Tesla. He also thinks theres a Chinese Army in Mexico who run the cartels and are going to soon make a play to take over the US starting on the West coast.

He's living in a conversion van up in Montana near the Canadian border. He seems lonely. If youd like to talk to him I can send you his number.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Took me a bit to remember my password...not sure if the cee vee-one-9er is a cunn spir I see....but, i do know that I got an ounce and a half and a bidet and am ready to smoke and shit and listen to records.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Mark Beef:
I can send you his number

dude fer real? I'd call him...I'm bored.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Mark Beef:
If youd like to talk to him I can send you his number.

pass, but thanks. and enjoy your bottomless freedoms! (ironical entendre)
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Y'all are already all Goners, so WTF, let's live it up!
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Oh, yeah and this.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Dang was good friends with Eugene when we were both living in Portland 20 odd years ago, hope he's alright.
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 8:08 pm

AlPo:
Y'all are already all Goners, so WTF, let's live it up!

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Ahh..finally remembered the password from the MySpace era.. Hiya Goners..so how's that day drinking going?
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 8:38 pm

WHOOT! Hope you all are well in the headz!
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 9:43 pm | Edited by: Womb Raider

PSA: The password reset thing seems to not be sending out e-mails. If anyone needs their password reset during these trying times, find me on facebook or ask one of the goner dudes or something and we'll get it straightened out.

OH and buy a record or two from the new goner site while you're at it!
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Yeah! Bummer about Eugene, he stole that first decline movie. Even if he's right.

Thanks for peeking in. More fun stuff to come.
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 11:55 am

Matto:
how's that day drinking going?

I did that a few weeks ago on the first really scary Friday. Woke up drunk and noticed a swig of red wine still in my glass. Had it for breakfast, then didn't stop until about 10pm or so. Not recommended. But it was pretty fun!
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 1:31 pm

My dad in law just brought over a six pack of N95 masks, not in their original packaging, but inside a plastic bag. And he hasn't been SD'ing. He has friends and his brother coming in to his shop almost every day. So are the masks now rendered meaningless? And he's not allowed inside out house, nor is anyone else. He gave them to xtine outside on the porch.
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 1:57 pm

Spray them down with Lysol , and let them sit somewhere for a few days. I have a few I'm rotating for work (we supply grocery stores still), experimenting with a quick bake on an oven tray soon, as the virus is supposed to be killed around 145 degrees, just dunno how hot I can go before the rubber/elastic bands melt..
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 3:32 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

And/or wash them in ye olde washing machine with bleach and hot water
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 7:08 pm

Oh yeah? I read this morning that they aren't exactly supposed to be good for more than 8-10 hours, and went to the Lysol site this morning too and there's no proof it kills C19 yet. Seems like a washing machine would compromise it more than anything else. The oven trick seems cool, but does that mean this fucker is NOT going to start dying off in the summer?
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 7:36 pm | Edited by: DCR

wipe it down with a cloth dipped in a light bleach solution. i don't think you can machine wash the filter.
Posted: Apr 5, 2020 6:41 pm

Febreze?
Posted: Apr 5, 2020 10:04 pm

DCR:
wipe it down with a cloth dipped in a light bleach solution. i don't think you can machine wash the filter.

I think this is probably a good idea. Or, you can spray with hydrogen peroxide and let sit for a minute.

PS - Nice to see y'all here. Hang in there!
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 11:05 am

I was walking the dog yesterday and saw the high school senior kid in his yard with a friend over, bouncing around on the trampoline.

I told him "this is how people get sick."

He said "What?"

I said "you didn't hear me?" I know he could hear me.

Then he told me not to be rude. So I repeated myself.

"THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET SICK."

And then he told me not to talk to him..

I've known this kid since he was seven years old. I've helped him with his homework. I've fed him many, many times. I've given him rides to his job. And this is the thanks I get for being concerned, not just about him, but because I don't want any infected people living next door to me, if they can help not being infected.

His parents are Trumpers, and their other kids live in the second unit of the duplex. They are super low-IQ junkies that keep having kids (four as of now) because I'm sure they want the tax refunds since they have shit jobs when they can even get work. The dad has been in jail a ton of times and has been on house arrest for a good spell too.

It was bad enough having neighbors like this for so long, but this is just one way the pandemic exacerbates horrible situations.

Get me the fuck out of here. I wanna sell everything and go move to the middle of the desert.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 11:52 am

Now you know how the vegan protesters feel
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 12:36 pm

Not sure what you mean there, BEEFY.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 1:46 pm | Edited by: Matto

bazooka joe
From the back of my car can.lists H1N1, and, holy shit.. Herpes!https://flic.kr/p/2iN12th
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 2:35 pm

bazooka joe:
Not sure what you mean there, BEEFY.

NOBODY likes being told what to do especially when it comes in the form of a perceived scolding...

even if its with good intentions
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 3:05 pm

I hear ya, but under these circumstances...

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 3:12 pm

good lookin' out but seriously at this time its better just to keep to yourself and your mouth closed

cant smarten up a dummy

nobody wants to be mrs kravitz but trying to be the neighborhood watch thats exactly what happens

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 5:08 pm

Found out the hard way.

Hi Gladys!
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 5:58 pm

You coulda had this happen, nosey parker.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 8:24 pm

The Troll:
You coulda had this happen, nosey parker.

Good times!

I shouldn't even have to worry about verbal retaliation when it's a kid I watched grow up though. Shameful little shit!
Posted: Apr 8, 2020 7:22 am

Posted: Apr 8, 2020 9:16 am

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 8:17 pm

i guess the brits are blowing up 5g towers now?
Posted: Apr 14, 2020 10:10 am

Posted: Apr 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Donkey:
Bray!

He's right.
Posted: Apr 16, 2020 9:08 am

Donkey:
Bray!

"don't pour all the eggs in at once...that's CHAT"
Posted: Apr 18, 2020 1:28 pm

Please help me rephrase this statement in Trumpian manner that would absolve me from accountability:

"We need a military hero that is willing to commit a double homicide followed by suicide."

Or is it OK as it stands?
Posted: Apr 19, 2020 11:35 pm

seems ok. also, stop paying your taxes
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 5:40 pm

bazooka joe:
He's right.

Making tonight!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®