Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Funtastic Dracula Carnival
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 8:24 am

Who been? This year was my first in the 16 years they been doin' it. Sickest party in the wackiest little city. Total playground. Lots of substances. Hedonistic venue too (Penelope Discotheque). Can't believe I went there just a month after my first Gonerfest... also #16!

Hitting up both again in '20, and I know one band who's already been confirmed for Funtastic that all Goners are gonna go-go gaga over.
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 8:30 am

It's pronouncded Drah-KOO-lah.
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 5:24 pm

The Upper Crust?
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 3:42 pm | Edited by: brett_s

I went in 2007? I think it was - still got the glow in the dark t-shirt - fun times - it was in Valencia in those days in a huge industrial shed - fuk'n paella man its the greatest - Blowfly played the pre-show - them Spainiads know how to party!!
Posted: Dec 15, 2019 8:07 am

Yeah, I heard about that venue. Seems way more punk than a giant Discotheque in a tourist trap, but there's a lot of great things to be said about tourist trap discotheques!

Paella place in Benidorm is called Aitona. Old school and deeelicious.
Posted: Dec 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Had the best paella ever in Benidorm with some of the Fuzzfest folks... still haven't gotten to Funtastic. Who's the band? Lyres? Gino? DMZ? ECSR? Mummies? Puffy?
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 6:15 am

administrator:
Who's the band?

I doubt they'd appreciate me saying, and I probably should 't have even said what I did, But I'm stoked! Will send you a PM. Oh, wait...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®