Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Before there was Alice
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 5:54 pm

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 7:25 pm

You just figured it out, and before Screaming Lord Sutch who was there?
Posted: Jan 4, 2014 8:36 pm

I was familiar with Screamin' Jay but I had never heard of this guy until tonight. He popped up in a book I'm reading. Interesting character. He ended up hanging himself to death with a multi-colored rope. Flamboyant til the end I guess.
Posted: Jan 5, 2014 5:48 am

I thought he was going for a Jack White look in that one. Great idea to have the front rows stacked with nice British girls for Lord Sutch to lunge at.
Posted: Jan 5, 2014 12:05 pm

Posted: Jan 6, 2014 8:59 am

but I had never heard of this guy until tonight.
Quite a cast of characters were members of the Savages at various times, including Ritchie Blackmore, Nicky Hopkins, Jimmy Page, Noel Redding, Mitch Mitchell.
Posted: Jan 9, 2014 10:09 am

...Ritchie Blackmore, Nicky Hopkins, Jimmy Page, Noel Redding, Mitch Mitchell...

After the Heavy Friends lp, it was all downhill for those guys. That album can't be beaten. More stupid than stupid.
Posted: Jan 9, 2014 6:03 pm | Edited by: Jason

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/lFVwIXZ26Nc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/lFVwIXZ26Nc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Posted: Jan 9, 2014 6:07 pm

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®