Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ricin dudes
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 3:53 pm

This is easily becoming my favorite news story so far this year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/miss-man-release d-in-ricin-case-as-new-incident-reported/2013/04/23/53f7aa84-ac4a-11e2 -b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html?hpid=z1

Curtis is known for detailed Internet diatribes, his long-held conspiracy theory about underground trafficking in human body parts which he has turned into a novel-in-progress called "Missing Pieces" and his work as an Elvis impersonator. The Corinth, Miss., man has been arrested four times since 2000 on charges that include cyber-harassment.

Dutschke, 41, a martial arts instructor, was charged in January with two counts of child molestation, according to the Lee County Courier, and later released on bail. He was previously convicted of indecent exposure, according to numerous media accounts. He could not be reached at his home or martial arts studio on Tuesday.

Someone on here must know at least one of these dudes personally. Cole? Chico Harris? I want more dirt!
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Isn't Jack O from Corinth?
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Dutschke acknowledged his conflict with Curtis and told the AP that their last contact was in 2010, when Dutschke threatened to sue Curtis for saying that he was a member of Mensa, a group for people with high IQs

Priceless.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Was so disappointed about it not being the Elvis impersonator guy.
I made up and told so many jokes about it at the show Friday...
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Why did Ricin Dude hate the Government?
Because the Beatles are still outselling his act.

Why is Ricin Dude happy about going to jail?
Because his rhythm section would actually consist of the Purple Gang.

Why did Ricin Dude send the letters from Memphis?
In case the gov't tried to Return to Sender.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

The shit really writes itself.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Yeah Jack is from Corinth. We've been in the news for all kinds of wacky stuff lately. Someone did a drive by and shot an elephant at the circus in Tupelo a few weeks ago.
Posted: Apr 23, 2013 5:45 pm

I've seen the Curtis dudes act at a county fair. Don't know them though.
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 2:55 am

Didn't they use to have some sort of festival downtown that was all about sliders. The sandwiches that is.
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 3:30 am

i saw a rather disturbing video of dude doing a Prince impersonation. he was singing "little red corvette," rather lasciviously, to a group of high school kids. got real creepy when he got down in front of a girl, looked her in the eye, and passionately said "move over baby, gimme the keys. i'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine." all the kids look pretty confused and uncomfortable. don't know what the teacher, or whoever hired the dude, was thinking.
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 4:00 am

FUCK YOU THIS IS RICIN
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 4:48 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

That's the script from Napolean Dynamite! Gotta see a picture of these guys.
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 4:59 am

Oh damn..yeah that newsclip is classic!
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 7:51 am

i saw a rather disturbing video of dude doing a Prince impersonation. he was singing "little red corvette," rather lasciviously, to a group of high school kids.

Legz Akimbo Theatre Company - check out the part at 21m 09secs
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 9:59 am

Greg, that'sthe Slug Burger Festival. It rules. I know I live in the worst state in the union, but imagine feeling like Luke Wilson's character ij Idiocracy every day. Not bad.
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 11:25 am

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 11:33 am

DUSTY AND THE ROBODRUM!!!!
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 3:40 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Chris, how does it feel to know there are people cooler than us in the world?

Personaly, I'm fine with it and I can't fault any Elvis impersonator for being afraid and upset about human trafficking.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 3:49 am

For his part, after thanking McCoy and his family and friends, Curtis said he loves "my country" and vowed he would "never do harm to him or any other U.S. official." He also discussed his plans now that he is out of jail. First, Curtis said he wanted to "find my dog Moo Cow," who "got loose when Homeland Security swarmed in on me." When someone in attendance at the press conference informed him the dog had already been recovered, Curtis, who described himself as a "licensed reflexologist" said he planned to give a "foot massage" to McCoy and "to all you ladies who need foot massage therapy" as an expression of his happiness.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 4:12 am

Not human trafficking... human body part trafficking!

I am going to become a professional "these two ricin dudes" impersonator.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 4:33 am

Best news story of the year.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 4:48 am

One will sing Elvis songs to you and give you a foot massage while the other one whips yer ass Bruce Lee style.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 5:16 am

Has anybody listened to Dusty And The Robodrum? I would have liked them on FB if I wasn't on Curtis' side.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 5:28 am | Edited by: Womb Raider

Their myspace page has a bunch of songs. I got through three of them. One sounded like George Thorogood Lite with a drum machine, the others were less than tolerable.

I deem them "George Thorogood-Lightfoot"
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 6:26 am

He will stop at nothing to put Robodrum on top of the national circuit! Ricin, lasers... any means necessary.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am

Please change the name of this thread to Ricin Beams!
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 8:05 am

What if they were represented by the same publicist and the publicist is actually behind all of this. That may be the best publicist on earth (well apart from trying to kill the president and all that stuff).
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you once again, Mississippi.

Thank you very much.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am

Your welcome.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 10:35 am

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 12:44 pm

It says nothing about Dutschke being missing. He must have been "found." Maybe he was just taking a nap or something.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Next up on Orgone Toilet: DUSTY AND THE ROBODRUM!
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 1:01 pm

I know I live in the worst state in the union

This is debatable.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 1:28 pm | Edited by: greg O

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Elvis is framing these two guys from his secret layer located just outside Corinth. The reasoning of his targets are obvious. Since he began his life of seclusion in the late 70's he has felt powerless to strike out at the two segments of our population he loathes above all others. People who mock him... "Elvis impersonators" and another faction Elvis once categorized as "pajama wearin' wife-stealin' sons'abitches". That's right, tae kwon do instructors. Once you have the facts it's just a matter of connecting the dots.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Probably holding "the Duce" in his underground layer as we speak. In a cage where he forces him to fight other instructors to the death while dressed only in white cotton panties. Top that Alienator.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 3:10 pm

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Elvis is framing these two guys
DID YOU NOT READ MY JOKES???? I AM A ROCKET SCIENTIST!!!

Also, those last two posts are brilliant.
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 4:16 pm | Edited by: nickg

yup
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 3:00 am

Haha ok.

pajama wearin' wife-stealin' sons'abitches

What an astute observation about karate instructors.

Best I got.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 4:05 am

tae kwon do.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 7:53 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Dude, it's all the same...pajama wearin sonsfabitches.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 7:56 am

But the thing I don't get is that Elvis wore alot of pajama type clothes too, I mean jumpsuits and stuff...not to mention karate outfits.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 8:24 am

That was before he let go of all the worldly trappings that had made him so unhappy.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 9:19 am

That's why they call 'em trappings.
Posted: Apr 26, 2013 9:51 am

oh ok. That explains that.
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 11:34 am

Come on over baby, whole lotta ricin goin' on!
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 2:06 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

Dutschke charged!
Posted: Apr 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Just saw an interview with Curtis where he said he didn't know what Ricin was. He thought they were saying rice and explained he had no rice in the house.

This story gets better and better by the day.
Posted: Apr 28, 2013 8:23 am

Dutschke looks like the villain from some low rent kids movie. Like the guy who wants to take Air Bud and put him in a cage and perform experiments on him.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®