Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / RIP Tractor Trailor
Posted: May 11, 2011 10:29 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6527372

Former NBA and University of Michigan player Robert "Tractor" Traylor has died. He was 34.

Police in San Juan, Puerto Rico, said in a statement he was found dead Wednesday on the bedroom floor of his oceanfront apartment. Police and Traylor's team, the Vaqueros de Bayamon, said he had been missing for a few days and apparently died from a heart attack.

Loved him with the Hornets coming down the lane. LOOK OUT!

RIP big guy. 34! Too young.
Posted: May 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Way too young! Kind of shocking news.

Rip.
Posted: May 12, 2011 3:37 am

traded for Dirk Nowitski on draft day

gets mad props for driving the lane and dunking all over Duke in either 96/97 in Cameron to end the game
Posted: May 12, 2011 9:06 am

Not too shocking. If I remember correctly, the Cavs didn't want to resign him after he was diagnosed with the heart problems. Then no other NBA team wanted to, either.

But he was a gamer. Too short & too fat for his position in the NBA but always came to play.
Posted: May 12, 2011 10:45 am

whoa. i remember when he was playing with umich. damn. he was just a year older than me.
Posted: May 14, 2011 3:09 am

Traded for by the BUCKS. Fuck. No wonder the team goes from suckpoint to spt. I would probably follow the NBA a lot more closely if the local team were a real team. RIP fatman.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®