Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Palin's 2nd book
Posted: May 12, 2010 2:49 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 3:30 am

See, now you're just looking for reasons to be upset.
Posted: May 12, 2010 4:00 am

"America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag,"

Do 'er right brutha
Posted: May 12, 2010 5:25 am

I think she's written more books than she's read.
Posted: May 12, 2010 5:58 am

"written"
Posted: May 12, 2010 6:10 am

i mean, she's certainly tweeted and updated her facebook status with enough ill-informed horseshit to fill a couple of books.
Posted: May 12, 2010 11:37 am

we've got a theory here at work ---- she has the bendy straws on her appearance rider so she can do a Stevie Nicks style blow application all by herself. By taking the roadies out of the equation, she avoids more of the daughter's illegitimate baby daddy tell-all scenario that stung her before ...

MAYBE HER OWN BOOK WILL ADDRESS THIS CRUCIAL THEORY????
Posted: May 12, 2010 11:47 pm

No seriously, I would grudge fuck the shit out of her. She's got that milf'y dumb Northwest white trash sexiness that just makes me either want to blank or blank. You can fill those in
Posted: May 13, 2010 4:03 am

Dumb + Fertile = Sexy!
Posted: May 13, 2010 4:13 am

i don't know guys... there's no denying she's kept herself in pretty good shape from the neck down, but those pursed lips, bump-it hairstyle, awful makeup and the.. voice, my god, her voice... just not doing it for me
Posted: May 13, 2010 4:35 am

bump-it hairstyle

hilarious!

Posted: May 13, 2010 9:16 am

my god, her voice

Yep, just imagine her bedroom talk..."Yep, you betcha, feels pretty good right there! Ya got that orgasm thing goin' on!"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®