Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Months long blues- come on neurotransmitters, FIRE!
Posted: May 12, 2010 1:33 am

I know everyone gets the blues but fuck me,

Between the oil spill , the economy , the mediocrity of cable TV,my attempts at life without opiates , personal debt after a divorce , a divorce , living in fucking wet overpriced fucking Portland, not making enough money, asking my eighty year old parents for finacial assistance,bills bills and bills , I'm gonna call it. MY LIFE SUCKS! I don't even think a threesome with two hookers and a regular bbq sandwich sauce and slaw side would even put a smile on my face. Maybe Rendevous Ribs would briefly!
My hope is that something gives and things turn around. My only happiness lately is my two year old and her learning not to shit herself.

Hey Goner cheer me up with some of old time beliegerent humor that this board is famous for.
Anyone know the words to " Badman" in spanish?
Who's Gay? It maybe true.
Where has Rachel been lately and does she know when Hoobastank is playing?
Who is Donkey?
Posted: May 12, 2010 2:18 am

Who's Gay?

you are.

just some icing for your cake!
Posted: May 12, 2010 2:27 am

It's true!
Posted: May 12, 2010 4:00 am

Here's something to make you feel sadder and gayer:

I feel yr pain I fired all my neurotransmitters off last weekend, I got the doldrums too.
Posted: May 12, 2010 6:28 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 7:36 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 8:51 am

lose the TV. lose the donuts. do some nature. have some nature done to you.
go watch the Columbia roll on.
Posted: May 12, 2010 8:55 am | Edited by: bruce

go watch Columbo
Posted: May 12, 2010 11:47 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 11:48 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 11:52 am

Posted: May 12, 2010 12:57 pm

sometimes i find doing charity work is a good distraction if i'm way down.
Posted: May 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Cheer up. You could work in "Medical Records" at the most awful medical practice around. And not have had a "date" for five years. And suddenly not have any children anymore because they're all grown up. And have Zelda for a cat. And think that you're flush when you can afford to buy ibuprofen. And drink too much and don't have any pot.
Call the whaaaaambulance! (Not talking about you...but me!)

Divorce is hard. Missing Memphis is hard. Two year olds are lovely...get even more lovely. Good luck!

I'm gay, it's true?
Posted: May 12, 2010 2:26 pm

And obviously GRUMPY!
I second the "get one with nature". Just saw a big scientific stufy that said spending time in the woods is really good for you. This Bartlett girl is glad of that, and vindicated because I've been saying for years, "the woods are all that saved me when I was a girl."
Posted: May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Jonathan Richman will cheer you up:

Posted: May 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Between the oil spill , the economy ...

For real though. You've got "real" problems where I don't, but shit seems like it has been bad all over lately. I want to reset this year.
Posted: May 12, 2010 4:04 pm

go to a tanning bed for light therapy. no joke.
Posted: May 12, 2010 6:40 pm

go to a tanning bed for light therapy.
And, SKIN CANCER. Wanh...wah!
Posted: May 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Thxs Goner,
Posted: May 13, 2010 2:44 am | Edited by: hennypenny

that jonathan richman vid cheered me up, haha.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®