Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Did I miss anything?
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Needed a break from the innerwebs. My old login doesn't seem to work any more. What a clusterfuck the "Manny Being Manny" thread turned into. Glad I missed it.

I am sorry I missed the auction for young Miss Ives, but I did PayPal some dollars.

When is the store getting the Jeff Novak solo LPs?
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 5:12 am

Re: Novak lps: I dunno!

Thanks for the donation!

and not to bring up anything, but isn't manny still being kinda man-e?
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 5:33 am

i was wondering where you was, mullet! from one cheater slicke devotee to another.
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 5:55 am

i didn't see you at goodnight loving last week. thought i might run into you there.

king khan/shrines/bbq at the wexner center in mid-may. nobunny coming up in a couple months, too.

and the new clippers season!
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am

Yo Mullett! Aluminum Knot Eye will be down in Columbus playing w/ Cheater Slicks at the Carabar on April 25th. Yer' eyes will look like two pissholes in the snow!
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 6:41 am

limited liability mullett
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 10:15 am

I was wondering where'd ya go too. I have been resurrecting your CDR singles club thread as I get the quarterly installments.
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 1:07 pm

mullett!!!

hi. welcome back
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 1:44 pm

isn't manny still being kinda man-e?

There is no doubt Manny is clinically insane, but watching him hit a baseball is one of the coolest things on earth. He homered offa god-like Cole Hamels & crushed damn near every post-season hitting record last year. The Dodgers are really fukt 'cause they know that they gotta keep him happy for similar mass production.

i didn't see you at goodnight loving last week.

I feel terrible that I forgot all about that. I've been trying to take less time off work this early in the year, but I've wound up burning days anyways from taking friends to hockey games during the week, then hanging out & drinkin' afterwards. I blew it. I really like the Goodnight Loving records on Dusty Meds. They from Milwaukee, too? Maybe another trip to WI is due later this year.

Aluminum Knot Eye will be down in Columbus playing w/ Cheater Slicks at the Carabar on April 25th

Shit, is that when that is? Rats. I'm supposed to be at Trash Bar that night for Brought Low, RPG, Another Saturday Night, Suede Bros., & Mighty High. I might have to reschedule 'cause I know Mighty High is playing again in July.

limited liability mullett

If only it was "limited"...

I have been resurrecting your CDR singles club thread as I get the quarterly installments.

I've gotta catch up with Adam. They sent an e-mail out 'cause people haven't been picking them up, like me. I have 3 of the 6 installments. Frankly, I am afraid to play the Sandwich record. I really like the CD-R guys, but I can't possibly believe that record is any good. Have you been diggin' them?

from one cheater slicke devotee to another.

Do you have the record that Tom Derwent put out? They are having a release party for it on Friday. I think it's improv or damn near improv. Tom Shannon said the other day they have to listen to & practice it so the show sounds something similar to the record.

On Halloween, I got to see Dave & Dana back up Raven in what was a fantastic show. Dave & Dana definitely know what to do when they see an old guy holdin' a Gretsch.
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 2:05 pm

the cheater slicks record is insane. They're backing up RAVEN? HOLY CRAP!

and yeah, I forgot. You missed out on the Jeffrey Novak record. It's coming out on cd, and we should have a new 45 soon (tomorrow? I don't know. )
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Do you have the record that Tom Derwent put out?

fuckin eh.
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 4:59 pm

mullllllet
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 2:38 am

They're backing up RAVEN?

I need to look into it further, but Raven's brother-in-law, who re-issued the record, shot video of the set that night. I feel bad that I didn't, but sometimes when I go out, I just don't feel like holding a camera.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®