Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / My Sister Is Even More Fucked Up Than I Ever Thought
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 7:49 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

I say that because she sent this to my/ our dad in an email today. Briefly, she lives around Nashville and they're having a serious gas shortage down there right now; at least one person even got shot. But this, THIS right here is just beyond the beyond for me. Now, I'm a HUGE fan of John Waters and Borat and all of that and hence not at all easily offended but...

Do You Love the Nazis?!
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 7:51 pm

oh, I should mention I said that because she thought that shit was funny; ironically, she's normally the fucking PC police
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 7:55 pm

that is fucking brilliant.
if you lived here, you'd appreciate all the more
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm

I dunno TK, everyone has their limits and I think that's past mine; the only thing like that I ever found funny was of course Hogan's Heroes

you live down there?! I thought you were in New York or somewhere else
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:07 pm

for what it's worth, I FUCKING HATE to drive- regardless of the cost of gas
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:20 pm

I thought it was funny.
But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to find offensive.
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Last time I saw that clip, the subtitles had something to do with BMW motorcycles.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:23 am

OMFG, that was savagely funny! Sorry to you Nashville kids who are having problems getting around, but dammit man, that was great!

I like the Sounds & Predator references especially. How's Mafiosa's?
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:29 am

i've seen that clip with several different sets of subtitles, but that was by far the best! brilliant!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 1:36 am

HUGE fan of John Waters and Borat

yeah thats usually my barometer of tolerance as well....jesus, how was that remotely offensive??
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 3:17 am

yeah that was pretty damn funny
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 4:07 am

Downfall fucking ruled. Does that make me fascist?
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 5:28 am

ok i laughed my ass off at that. "Don't worry. We'll move to Dickson."

not sure how this is all that offensive.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 5:46 am

they'll have to attack on bicycles.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 6:00 am

HOW ARE YOU OFFENDED BY THAT? GROW A PAIR!!!!!

All this yelling is making me hungry.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 6:36 am

how many times are they gonna recycle that clip
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 7:47 am

yes fat boy, i am presently living in nashville. i lived in NYC til it got too expensive

the gas shortage here was total bullshit
the day before Ike made landfall, it seemed that all the gas stations in TN increased their prices in anticipation of the refineries being fucked and they limited purchases - either 10 gallons or $20 or something like that... i know people who paid $5.50 for gas in bristol... in east nashville - hardest hit - it got up to $4.29 - although the exxon by me had it at $3.99 - and there were lines a mile long, with cops....

i believe that the sellers didn't want to buy their supply at the inflated prices, even though they pass it on... and several gas stations had their pumps off for several days.

i think we might possibly be in the clear now... but feh....

i think of all the times that clip has been recycled, this has been the funniest.

if you can't use the nazis for humor, then they won
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

pretty funny. we'll attack brentwood and take their gas. pretty damn hilarious.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:27 pm

if you can't use the nazis for humor, then they won

This sums it up. Best quote of the week.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:18 pm

alright, alright, I should clarify this once and for all: I was in a HORRENDOUSLY bad mood and a little drunk when I posted that last night; it wasn't so much that I was offended by that, I guess, I just didn't find it funny or clever either- and I draw the line at making jokes about Nazis, but that's just me (I do see your point, TK)

eat a bag of fuck, pop-punk boy (I know EXACTLY who you are); I love how all you message board retards love telling me grow a pair when it's not about whether I have balls or not- I just have LIMITS, like I would imagine anybody else does

anybody who was in Lynard's Innards doesn't have the right to talk shit about anything or anyone; is that crystal fucking clear, pal?!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:23 pm

You're a complete fucking asshole. I hope you turn out fat.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:31 pm

yeah, I am a fucking asshole- I just keep it to myself most of the time; and you got it backwards- I was fat and now I'm not

now THAT I found funny; thank you
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 12:37 pm

you suck.
nazis 4 life.
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 1:04 pm

i thought you loved the nazis
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 1:53 pm

i know people who paid $5.50 for gas in bristol

Sounds good to me. We pay €1.50 a litre here in Holland, that would be a whopping $8.30 a gallon! (A gallon is 3.785 litres, right?)
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Lynard's Innards
Crazy. Saw those guys at the Chinese Tea House (now the Doug Fir) when I was like 15 or 16.
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 10:36 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Lynard's Innards
Crazy. Saw those guys at the Chinese Tea House (now the Doug Fir) when I was like 15 or 16.

I saw those guys once up in Seattle. opening up for that fag band... Oh, yeah, Murder City Devils.

Kickin it in fag bars with MCD was hella fun, tho!

Not quite as fun as playing pool with MDC and talking about speed...
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:08 am

eat a bag of fuck, pop-punk boy (I know EXACTLY who you are); I love how all you message board retards love telling me grow a pair when it's not about whether I have balls or not- I just have LIMITS, like I would imagine anybody else does

I guess you didn't watch the offensive video all the way to the "All this yelling is making me hungry" bit. That's the joke I was making. But if you're so offended by what message board retards have to say, and getting so defensive about it, then my advice stands outside of the context of the joke. Maybe you should stick to Borat from here on out.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:11 am

careful jay. he knows EXACTLY who you are.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:18 am

I didn't know it was ever a secret.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:33 am

This guy melts down and "quits" message boards all the time. He's a twit.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 5:34 am

And Nazis are friggin hilarious: http://img115.exs.cx/img115/1141/grammar-nazi.jpg
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 6:52 am

Jesus, plastic fag baby is stupid.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 9:37 am

This guy melts down and "quits" message boards all the time. He's a twit.

Jesus, plastic fag baby is stupid.

see, there you go; that's exactly what I was talking about: MESSAGE BOARD RETARDS

"all the time," Todd?! I have quit exactly ONE message board (your precious TB) and I have never "melted down"; you fuckers live in reasonably-sized cities and you actually have time to talk shit about me?! fucking pathetic!! I heard funnier insults than that in junior high...

besides that, don't you guys have Eat Skull records to jack off over?!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 9:38 am

and it's Plastic Gay Bag, jerkface; get it right next time, huh?!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 10:21 am

You have a terrible sense of humor. Eat Skull sucks.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 3:02 pm

I might be one of the most PC people I know (oddly enough, opposite of my dear boyfriend), and I found that funny as hell.

My friend and I drove up from Birmingham today; they were way low on gas too. They only had 83, and you could only get 10 gallons.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 12:41 am

Eat Skull is boring. What's your next name gonna be? Shit, where can you go?
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 7:45 am

I have absolutely fucking had it with this board. I have gotten called more names today than I ever have before, essentially for expressing my opinion just like anybody else. Whoever this person is that was talking shit about me on here was not joking around this time. I draw the fucking line at being called "mentally defective" because my feelings differ from someone else's and I had a valid point to make too. I openly just asked that guy if he's a Nazi, because saying things like that sounds like Nazi shit to me. Fuck this; I don't need this, yunno. I only ever hopped aboard this Terminal Boredom thing to find out about new records and concerts and shit. Not to be fucking abused, is that clear?!

NOTHING ON THIS BOARD
NOTHING ON THIS BOARD
NOTHING ON THIS BOARD
AND I'M THROUGH...

FUCK TERMINAL BOREDOM AND ALL WHO SAIL ON IT, OK?! goodbye...

I TAKE MESSAGE BOARDS VERY SERIOUSLY.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

He sounds like an anti-Nazi Nazi.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm

hah thanks for tha laugh
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm

actually Pauly, I never said that- I very clearly remember what I wrote; and again, the fact that you even have time enough on your hands to dig that up speaks volumes about just how pathetic you are

look man, why the fuck does everything I ever write turn into a fucking one-sided pissing contest with one of you idiots?! and I'm not a Nazi- I'm a fucking asshole, like I said already, and there's a HUGE difference

I'm staying right here, Trickknee- you can fuck right off
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm

and Eat Skull being boring was exactly my point; retard
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm

tell us more about your sister

does she have big jugs?
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 4:14 pm

FUCK TERMINAL BOREDOM AND ALL WHO SAIL ON IT, OK?! goodbye...

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 5:46 pm

OK, so is there actually a fucking point to any of this?! And how fucking lame are you to go out of your way to find an Eric Carmen video to make fun of me with?! Too much time on your hands, obviously...

and Mark Beef, I don't know- but I do know if you're not black she won't be interested; plus she doesn't have a very good attitude towards men in the first place, hence My Sister Is Even More Fucked Up Than I Ever Thought- she's not a Termbo, she's not a Goner, so I don't know what the fuck all you guys got so pissed off at me for or ever did for that matter
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm

funny clip.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 6:12 pm

what the fuck all you guys got so pissed off at me for or ever did for that matter

calm down there fatty! your fuckin EMO as hell!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 6:15 pm

your fuckin EMO as hell!

no I'm not; I'm not crying or anything and I'm not even angry- but for real, I just don't understand what I ever did to get anybody as upset as they got

and by the way, did you ever get your single from Wendy?
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm

and by the way, did you ever get your single from Wendy?

don't worry about me and wendy!i thought you said you didn't want to get involved ,and now your askin about it.. fuck off fatty boy everybody hates you!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:03 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

fuck off fatty boy everybody hates you!

uh, "everybody"?! I know a whole bunch of people who don't hate me, fuckface, and once again that shows what you know; in other words, NOTHING!!

see there, you say that and call ME "emo"?! you can fuck right off, pal!!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:12 pm

once again that shows what you know; in other words, NOTHING!!

what ever i went to college for sound engineering ,and i'm hella better than you.. your a typical trust fund kid! now sip yer triple shot vanilla crunch extra veggan latte! oh and by the way next time yer suckin wendys dick hit mine up 2! THANX BRAH!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm

oh shit a triple fuck off fatty! WERD TERD!~
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:17 pm

your a typical trust fund kid

again, you have no fucking idea what or who you're talking about; I have student loans out the ass, you fuck- you don't know who you're talking to

I went to school for audio engineering too, don't forget; I should have said that goes to show what you know about me, but oh well- you've just dug your own grave and now you can lay in it

you spew forth all of that and I'm "emo"?! you're just fucking insane!!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:26 pm

oh man I read that other post just for this crap?

Remember that Big Punisher song "still not a player?" Man that song kicks ass! I bet Pun would think Mayor Hitler complaining about gas shortages was funny as fuck. 'Cuz Big Pun = still not a emo.

This is pretty weaksauce gonerboard drama, all told. Someone get caught on Dateline again please.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:34 pm

weaksauce gonerboard drama

Amen.

Anybody know the lyrics to "Bad Man"?
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Also, the Fatals need to borrow an amp.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

I went to school for audio engineering too, don't forget;

your such a fuckin EMO!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:40 pm | Edited by: spyceeburrito

Anybody know the lyrics to "Bad Man"?
hahaha!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Only Emos go to school? Walk the plank, dick bag.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Only Emos go to school? Walk the plank, dick bag.

now see, THIS right here is getting entertaining; please, bring some more of it on- I need a good laugh

this Spyceeburrito fucker needs to see a psychiatrist or something
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:47 pm

if you actually knew who you were talking to, you'd VERY quickly realize I'm as un-goddamn-emo as they come; but you don't, so help yourselves
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Shut up, fat boy. I don't like you either.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm

if you actually knew who you were talking to, you'd VERY quickly realize I'm as un-goddamn-emo as they come; but you don't, so help yourselves

stop yer cryin EMO!

Spyceeburrito fucker needs to see a psychiatrist or something
hahahahahaha!!!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Why aren't you dead yet, spicegirl?
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm a fuckin' emo, even though I went to school
don't make fun of nazis 'cause I don't think that's cool
Spycee called me names online, other folks did too
Now I'm on the internet, complaining about you

From there it's just a garbled chorus of chugga chuggas and bad haircuts.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Oh and the refrain: I'm a EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-MOWWW!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Shut up, fat boy. I don't like you either.

well that makes two of you; and two people certainly constitutes "everybody" doesn't it?! look Jack, get some fucking talent and originality and only then can you talk shit to me- you got that?!

for real though, this burrito person is off the goddamn deep end; you think I'm CRYING?! Jesus Christ on a cracker, I'm falling out the fucking chair LAUGHING over here!!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:02 pm

get some fucking talent

You should talk to your sister more often than judging her. She loved the fucking talent.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

You should talk to your sister more often than judging her. She loved the fucking talent.

did she really?! I guess that makes you a black man, doesn't it Mr. Stands?!

don't you worry about my family
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

just to be clear, I was referring to your band; I don't care what you do with your dick
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm

just to be clear
I don't care what you do
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm

very original, just like your fucking music; not
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Aw, puddin'.
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I dunno dahlins, but it seems to me that if you don't know if your sister has a nice set o' jugs, you have a very weird, 'un-Gonerish' perspective on things in general.
So may I suggest all y'all lighten up on the dude now?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 2:21 am

Yeah, he's getting all emo and is this close to quitting another board.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 3:26 am

Getting Plastic Fag Baby worked up kinda' rules.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 3:43 am

Well, if you gotta then you gotta, but personally I hate gangbanging at the Goner Steno Pool.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 3:48 am

I hate references to "the Goner this" and "the Goner that." And Plastic Fag Baby. What the fuck are you doing up, Paul????
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 4:00 am

Well, Trickknee, I hate you.
But that's not the point now is it.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 5:28 am

Exactly, what's your fucking point?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 5:30 am

Thank Satan Goonfest is over so you douchebags can go back to jacking it on the internet instead of butt fucking each other and stinking up my nubian paradise...FAGS
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 5:36 am

Exactly, what's your fucking point?

Somebody give this guy a Pepsi.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 5:46 am

Thank Satan Goonfest is over so you douchebags can go back to jacking it on the internet instead of butt fucking each other and stinking up my nubian paradise...FAGS

so you were there too, ya cunt?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:11 am

Your assertion that Simply Saucer played a good show in Chicago is way more offensive. I JUST HAVE MY LIMITS IS ALL.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:14 am

I'm only in this thread to help a cobb.

BUT FUCK EVERY LAST GODAMNED ONE OF YOU!
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:24 am

Your assertion that Simply Saucer played a good show in Chicago is way more offensive.

arguing with me about what songs Simply Saucer did or didn't play is what annoyed me about you, Frankie; that's not exactly a matter of opinion- I don't really care what you thought of the performance

Getting Plastic Fag Baby worked up kinda' rules.

I'm not anything like "worked up," Pauly; and I told you once already, it's Plastic Gay Bag- just ask any of my MySpace friends I ever wrote to and they'll tell you (that isn't a lame joke; it's for real)
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:25 am

just ask any of my MySpace friends

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.....
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:29 am

I draw the line at making jokes about Nazis,

What's green and flies over Berlin?

Snazis.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:44 am

I also heard that my band was totally racist.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 7:59 am

What the fuck are you doing up, Paul????

I have school from 8:30-5:30 today. Was drinkin' my morning coffee, killin' time before class!

actually Pauly, I never said that- I very clearly remember what I wrote; and again, the fact that you even have time enough on your hands to dig that up speaks volumes about just how pathetic you are

Duh! Notice how that part ain't part of the quote, dumbo! And it took me about 5 seconds to copy & paste said quote, don't flatter yerself.

I'm not anything like "worked up," Pauly; and I told you once already, it's Plastic Gay Bag- just ask any of my MySpace friends I ever wrote to and they'll tell you (that isn't a lame joke; it's for real)

I don't have a MySpace, maaan. You'll always be Plastic Fag Baby to me, sweet cheeks.
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

This thread rules.
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 12:13 am

and Eat Skull being boring was exactly my point

no it wasn't, liar

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Anyway:
How about that new Sic Alps record!
I LOVE IT!
LOVE IT!!!!!
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 12:26 am

(flap flap)
wheres kathy?
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 12:37 am

doin push ups
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 12:40 am

BUT FUCK EVERY LAST GODAMNED ONE OF YOU!

damn!
and I just got word that my brother can get his hands on a Yes bootleg dvd with the Relayer line up. (Seriously.)
Oh well.
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 1:27 am

What's green and flies over Berlin?

Snazis.

you are hanging out with your kids WAY too much
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 1:55 pm

So, is your sister hot or what?
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 8:00 am

cool thread.

this is just as fun as reading video comments on youtube! total time killer!

plastic kat lady? what the fuck? why are you so fat?
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 6:56 pm

What's yer sister look like? She sounds cool.
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 6:54 am

very original, just like your fucking music; not

I can't believe you heartless bastards haven't made fun of him for actually typing out a "not" joke.
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 7:30 am

I can't believe I ate the whoooole thing!
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 7:30 am

P.S. I quit!
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 7:34 am

What's yer sister look like? She sounds cool.

she's yr drill sgt, soldier boy
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 8:54 am

Damn, Plastic Cry Baby's actually getting pretty testy up in this shit.

Dude, that video was totally funny. And you ARE easily offended. Obviously your medication isn't working so why don't you just end it. That's right, do us all a favor and just put your fucking head in the oven. Get it over with.

...oh and uh, you did write that big rant about your feelings. I read it the first time and it's still just as funny.
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 6:17 pm

I would like to see you talk to me like that in person, Jared; because, where I come from, people like you either do one of two things: they back their words up or eat them (you'd be eating your words if you ever met me and that is a fucking promise, bwoyo)

and Pauly says I take things too seriously?! fuckin' a, how many people have I told to go kill themselves, regardless of whether I was joking or not?
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 6:24 pm

oh, and one more thing: if you know so much about me, Jared, what's my name?! if you can't answer that, then you need to shut the fuck up for good!! not Plastic Bag Baby (or whatever "clever" variation y'all come up with) or Dont Wanna Be A Fat Boy, the name my parents gave me- you don't know that and you don't know shit

well Sieg Hiel then, Jared!!
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 7:49 pm

well Sieg Hiel then, Jared!!

As a message board legend once wrote, "I draw the line at making jokes about Nazis." Except this:

I openly just asked that guy if he's a Nazi, because saying things like that sounds like Nazi shit to me.

Funniest Nazi joke ever!!!

If you had a sense of humor about yourself people wouldn't harsh on you so much. I'm just sayin.
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 8:22 pm

Funniest Nazi joke ever!!!

so I'm a "message board legend" now am I?! actually I make fun of myself all the time, Strange- apparently you guys don't read them

and finally, I meant what I said to Jared; someone with enough balls to talk to me like that in person I might actually respect, but being a message board phantom with no identity other than your (very common) first name I have zero respect for
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 8:59 pm

This thread rules.

uh, thank you?! I forgot you said that; if I ever cry about any of this, it will be from laughing too much
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 9:57 pm

"[Don't Wanna Be A Fat Boy] is a dickhead. He eats his poop and buttfucks horses in the name of Allah"

now, if I don't have a sense of humor about myself, why did I just about fall out of this chair laughing at that last night?!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:03 am

why did I just about fall out of this chair

because you were so fat the chair broke?
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 7:36 am

Fat boy how old are you?!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 8:42 am

Can you tell the story of that time you talked to Timmy Vulgar at a Clone Defects show again?

Also, can you start a blog to keep us all updated on what CDs you are listening to in the car? I hear you like the Beatles, and you DON'T GIVE A FUCK if that makes you lose punk points with the punters on the boards.
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:01 pm

Can you tell the story of that time you talked to Timmy Vulgar at a Clone Defects show again?

The guy annoys the shit outta me. It's all 'mememememememememememe' and 'gee this Clone Defects record that I got from Timmy Vulgar after meeting Timmy Vulgar and sucking Timmy Vulgar's dick sure is good. And did I mention that Timmy Vulgar's dick tastes like bananas with strawberry-creme filling?' Like Soriano said, if he'd of ever punched back it woulda been one thing, but it was like biting off Holyfield's ear and just watching Holyfield cry in the corner. The closest I ever got to a retort was when he said 'and now I'm listening to the Blank Dogs while spinning on my thumb. I sure do like the Blank Dogs, but I guess Jared could tell you that and how many times I've said it.' Boo fucking hoo!

Also, can you start a blog to keep us all updated on what CDs you are listening to in the car?

sure, why not- I can give that Soriano bumboy a run for his money; and the word you're looking for is prole not punter- I never used either one anyway... and you forgot the on the way to St. Louis part
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:17 pm

I can give that Soriano bumboy a run for his money;

you're a wackjob.

ban yourself.
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:20 pm

hey, here's a brilliant idea: the next time I say anything at all, how about you idiots just shut your fucking mouths?! this has been going on for a week and a half now- you fuckers gonna make a point or do you not have a life?!

no, I'm a nutjob; there's a difference
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:22 pm

yeah, I love how I was banned from Terminal Boredom for two weeks because I suggested my time would better be spent reading a book; so horribly mean and vicious that was too- at least I can read a book- can you?!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:25 pm

i'm convinced you're a sock puppet. no one is really that gay.
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:32 pm

sock puppet?! now this is getting interesting- what fraternity did you pledge for, jackass?! because that's precisely what you look like in that MySpace picture and what you sound like on here: a fucking frat boy

you gonna get your frat brothers to kick my ass or something, pal?! again, saddo, is there a fucking point to all of this?! I shouldn't have said that about Soriano, as he's already so far up his own ass even Bazooka Joe over here couldn't get up there

sock puppet; now that's a good one
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:32 pm

Fat boy how old are you?!

younger than Bazooka Joe; doesn't make any difference anyway, does it?!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 2:59 pm

me so horny!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 3:28 pm

what fraternity did you pledge for, jackass?!

http://www.bermudaalpha.bm/side_pic.jpg
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 3:30 pm

fat boy's top ten rotation

1) the get up kids
2) saves the day
3) dashboard confessional
4) taking back sunday
5) the anniversary
6) brand new
7) onelinedrawing
8) jimmy eat world
9) the promise ring
10) sparks
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 3:53 pm

Sparks can be left off that list
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 4:14 pm

that's precisely what you look like in that MySpace picture

your a fuckin stalker! told you everyone h8 you FATTY FATTY 2x4!

bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! THE EMO SOCK PUPPET!hahaha!
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 7:40 pm

What possible fucking difference does it make if I know your name or not? I couldn't fucking care less what your mamma named you. You're a pedantic imbecile either way. You're anathema. I don't know your real name because you hide behind stupid aliasses.

Also, I'm not sure if you're telling me that talking this way would just get my ass kicked where you come from in general or by you personally. If it's by you I have a hard time swallowing that just by the way you talk.

Furthermore, if you're going to quote me then at least use quotes or cite where you stole the quote from. For fuck's sake.
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 7:45 pm

Shut the fuck up, spazzotaco, or whatever.
No one likes you either.
Posted: Oct 5, 2008 7:48 pm

*Not talking to Jared, although, he too is from Utah, which makes him highly suspect for anyone near Arkansas.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 1:43 am

spazzotaco, or whatever.
No one likes you either.

GOOD!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 2:12 am

Shut the fuck up, spazzotaco, or whatever.
No one likes you either.

SOUL BRO #1.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 2:20 am

so horribly mean and vicious that was too- at least I can read a book- can you?!

memorizing eboniccally to read this doesn't really count
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 3:59 am

this has been going on for a week and a half now

'cause you keep coming back for more and topping the thread, trying to get the last word in. just let it go, jesus.

as the title of the thread suggests, your sister might be more fucked up than you ever thought. but something tells me she knows exactly how lame you are.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:27 am

Hey Joe! Can I be in your frat? That'd be awesome!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:36 am

only if we can have hannah as our mascot!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:44 am

*Not talking to Jared, although, he too is from Utah, which makes him highly suspect for anyone near Arkansas.

Whoah, I missed that! Where did that come from? That's golden.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:48 am

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 11:18 am

lol you're gonna get beat up by a bunch of black people
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 11:21 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

'zactly.
It's why I'm frightened around deadcityrebel.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 11:45 am

SOUL BRO #1.

I thought you were quitting the internet. Sellout.

I love how I was banned from Terminal Boredom for two weeks

You kicked yourself off.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 1:08 pm

SOUL BRO #1.

I thought you were quitting the internet. Sellout.

that was joe diddley. are you high??? i haven't posted on here in months!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 2:25 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

'zactly.
It's why I'm frightened around deadcityrebel.

Oh, I get it.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 6:20 pm

10) sparks

congratulations, Mr. Baker- you're the first one to say something about me that was actually right; listening to Propaganda right now

the rest of that shit I have only heard the names of
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 7:46 pm

SPAZZOTACO!!!!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:09 pm

while yer suckin jack stands dick you can hit mine up 2! get yer own rhymes fuckin biter!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:14 pm

I thought you were doin' fine in the sellout's hole?
More dick sucking? Nobody likes you, fag.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:18 pm

obviously you do!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:19 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

No beer for you. Just sellout joe.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:22 pm | Edited by: spyceeburrito

Nobody likes you, fag.

]uh, "everybody"?! I know a whole bunch of people who don't hate me, fuckface, and once again that shows what you know; in other words, NOTHING!!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, not everybody.
I hate you a lot.
Want to punch you in the neck with forks.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:28 pm

Jack, get some fucking talent and originality and only then can you talk shit to me- you got that?!
love yer buttbuddy!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:29 pm

Love Joe. He's the only friend you have.
VEGAS FREAKOUT YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:32 pm

hahahahaha! yup! you forgot to say HELLA! get that shit right or don't say it at all!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:34 pm

*Immediately put on Minor Threat and put my "mean face on".
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:40 pm

you mean bitter beer face!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:42 pm

I mean shut the fuck up.
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 3:39 am

you two would have fun together in real life. and by fun i mean anal sex, changing positions every three minutes.
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 4:16 am

you two would have fun together in real life. and by fun i mean anal sex, changing positions every three minutes.

"can i go now? c'mon, Sven! when do i get a turn?"
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 5:23 pm

MYSTIC RECORDS!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®