any ideas?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:09 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:10 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:12 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:15 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:32 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:34 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:35 am | Edited by: bradx

a giant spiderlike creature could play beautiful music on that conn...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:05 am

wow. both of you failed.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:11 am

the microkorg rules. its got shitloads of sweet tones, it can sound like a farfisa and shit. and it can do other shit like create shitty fuckin techno music at the push of a button. plus its got a vocoder. only thing is that the keys are really small. my friend pat got one for 300 i think, barely used. he uses it all the time.

http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?A_PROD_NO=microKORG
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:21 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:22 am

asshole...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:34 am

manitowoc actually has a wurlitzer 420, me and amber went to see it a few months ago in a building that was custom built for it and a restaurant back in the 70s, we both got to play it and the guy who owned the place played some shit too. its built into an elevator so it could be lifted into and out of an orchestra pit. has real drums and an upright piano triggered mechanically by its keys.

http://theatreorgans.com/wi/manitowoc/castlenorth/
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:39 am

try one of these!
i gots two already and a slew of past ones. need one for someone else
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:53 am

i have a farfisa compact deluxe combo ive been playing in ivan and the terribles for over a year now, im finally buying it for 400

its the sound of sly stone, the first 4 pink floyd albums, 96 tears, incense and peppermints and midnight confessions, ahmong others.
http://www.combo-organ.com/Farfisa/Compact/farfCompDeluxeFARFISA%20LOG O.jpg
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 1:59 am

Sly Stone's Stage Debacle

Saturday, December 08, 2007

By Roger Friedman

The sold-out, standing-room-only audience was not happy. One fan grabbed a mike and shouted, "You crack addict. Get back on stage. I paid $100 dollars for this ticket." It was a sad moment.

The show had started ominously. Stone was an hour late, and when he finally sat down at his keyboards he led the audience through a medley of one-line smippets of hits sung first on an altering voice box and then in a whisper.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:00 am

its the sound of sly stone, the first 4 pink floyd albums, 96 tears, incense and peppermints and midnight confessions, ahmong others.

for some reason (I'm drunk) I really like to imagine you leaning back and putting your feet up on the keyboard while you say that. It makes me really happy.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:01 am

really
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:02 am

happy
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:02 am

or???
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/12/sly_the_family_4.html
I thought this man's voice would suffer from the abuse his
body has taken due to his past drug use and aging; apparently, the
damage has been minimal.

Then, the first letdown of the night. Sly VERY AWKWARDLY gave his
stock line, "I'm old, I have to go pee," which is a variation of
reasons he has given the audiences of his 2007 comeback shows for
leaving the stage at times.

I expected Sly to leave the stage during the show; in fact, I
expected it much sooner than it happened, which was certainly a good
omen. However, Sly mumbled the words so much that most of the
audience did not understand what he said (and I only understood
because I had heard him say these things so many times), and although
the energy was greatly diminished, the band, with the drummer now
fired up and playing explosively, ended the song on a pretty good
note.

Still, there is only one word for Sly leaving the stage when he did:
BULLSHIT.
Whatever you want to say about Sylvester Stewart circa 2007 as a
human being or as a performer, he is clearly able to sing, to play
the keyboards, and is clearly competent and sometimes charming when
it comes to audience participation. I hope he isn't currently still
on drugs, but a more pessimistic observer wouldn't be blamed for
expecting the worst, given the nature of these things. But this is
essentially immaterial: if Sly is, hypothetically, doing drugs (which
I don't believe), he can at least wait 2 minutes until a god-damned
song is over to leave the stage for a few numbers and snort some
cocaine or whatever.

If, as he says, he needed to urinate, he must be very incontinent for
someone in their mid-sixties. I don't believe that he needed to pee.
I believe that Sly Stone has some mental problem that causes him to
sabotage himself, and, in this case, sabotage a show that could have
made believers out of a large number of people in the audience who
would end up walking out unmoved.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:08 am

Sly told the audience, "These guys didn't understand when to end the
song. Well, goodnight!" It seemed that the show was over!

Again, drugs can't explain this behavior: it is hopefully the last
vestige of Sly's weirdness, or else it is just an example of the way
he is and always will be. But it was the second major slip-up of the
night, and for a second, many in the crowd were booing Sly! They were
justifiably pissed, I suppose...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:10 am

We do need to give Jerry Martini
props for standing in the gap at a most embarrassing time. He could have
easily walked off stage and been done with it. Instead he did the noble thing
and that was to stand up for his longtime friend and brother in spirit. He was
duplicating the actions of Sly some 40 years prior when Jerry stepped out on
stage at the Apollo Theatre in NY and was booed for being WHITE....Sly
wouldn't have it and made Jerry play a extended horn solo to let the crowd know
that Jerry and Sly and the rest of the group were united. They never booed Jerry
after that in fact they cheered him....

We are all adults and should know what to expect. If Sly's fans have a
problem with some of his erratic behavior then Stay Home....Don't whine or
complain....Be grateful that he has emerged from that place that some of us never
thought he would come out of.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:12 am

At the first show Sly asks the crowd, "Do you want to hear (he starts to play Hot Fun) or do you want to hear (he starts to play Simple Song) or do you want to hear (starts to play If You Want). The crowd is going nuts...Then he says "I know...Dance To The Music!" The band breaks into Dance To The Music. Other songs performed: Thank You, I Want To Take You Higher (new school version), Higher (old school version), If You Want Me To Stay, Everyday People, Somebody's Watching You, Thank You Africa, Simple Song and In Time. The second show was about 10 minutes longer (and funkier)and it included Family Affair, Stand and Sex Machine. Higher (old school) and In Time were eliminated from the 2nd show. One of the highlights for me was Sex Machine. During Sex Machine, Sly started chanting "Sex Machine...Sex Machine" It was funk at its best. Sly also presented some lyrics to a new song. I couldn't make out the words...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 9:16 am

Microkorg is pretty cool, but are you even looking for a synth? Those tiny keys are obnoxious though. You can get plenty of synths that sound just as good and better with full sized keys. What kinds of stuff are you wanting to do with it? If you just want some preset organ sounds and don't want to create your own sounds, I wouldn't go with a synth. If you want that farfisa sound.. get a farfisa. If you just want to play around with some cheesy preset sounds, just get a $20 casio casiotone or something and a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. That sounds like what you might want to get. Check the pawn shops.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 9:17 am

Oh, you said not too expensive, so don't get a farfisa...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 9:36 am

farfisa...

the saab of keyboards.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:47 am

i didn't read this whole thing, cause i'm too important, but if you're looking for a cheapish, good KEYBOARD and not a COMBO ORGAN, get one of these Realistic MG1's. They were made for Radio Shack by Moog. They usually go for around $300-$400. It's like a Moog without the Moog price.
You have to watch out for the foam insulation though. A lot of times with the MG1's, the insulation has turned gooey over the years. Most of the time someone will address this in their auctions, saying if they've replaced it or not.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:51 am

the microkorg rules.

I just sold mine for $300, paid $275 for it... They are cool, and sound great, but kind of a pain in the ass. I replaced it with a Roland Alpha Juno-1 that does all the same stuff, but is way easier to program and actually has better presets, analog filters... It's a little harder to do live adjustments without the extra programmer Roland made, but if you don't want to change your sound mid-song while playing live, it's great... and we got it for under $150 with shipping. Unfortunately, I change my sounds as I play, so I'm probably going to have to get the programmer.

Anyway, if you just want organ sounds, buy an old casiotone for $20. I have one that sounds a-ok.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am

get one of these Realistic MG1's

I want one of these! Joey if you get this you have to let me play with it when we come through SLC.

I have a Sequential Circuits Prelude that I got really cheap and it sounds awesome. It has organ, piano, brass, and strings sounds, and you can combine them all!!!

ANyway, maybe you should tell us what you want to do with it.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:09 am

for someone not so awesome at keyboards which one is easier to use?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:22 am

The Prelude is awesome and simple. Little sliders to pick your very obvious options. I got it without a manual, and there's nothing about it online, but you don't need it. www.vintagesynth.com/sci/prelude.shtml

I figured out the Roland Alpha Juno without the manual, and it's way more complicated, but the setup makes more sense than most. If you don't care about waveforms and oscillators, you can just pretend that part of it doesn't exist and use the 64 presets... There's a great "cheesy organ" sound, and several different pipe organ, organ, and other shitty stuffs. Also, the manual IS available if you want it. www.vintagesynth.com/roland/ajuno1.shtml
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:39 am

Keyboards suck unless you are Ian McLagan. I think the Nuge is right on target:

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:40 am

If you want a synthesizer this is the one Charley just got ,except ours was only $599 cause it was a returned item.

She likes it, but it is a little confusing to program. I still like my little Alesis Micron, and I think its easier to program for a synth. It cost around $400.

If you just want it for the sound...and you're willing to spend that much money..I'd go for the Farfisa or something vintage. Anything in the 100-200 dollar price range is gonna be about the same as that Casio you already have.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:51 am

farfisa compact deluxe combo

i have wet dreams about this keyboard. and also for an old vox. grrrrrr.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:57 am

for someone not so awesome at keyboards which one is easier to use?

that MG1 is super easy. it was made for your mom, literally, but has all the good Moogy sound. hands down the best bang for your buck.

i have wet dreams about this keyboard. and also for an old vox. grrrrrr.

i also just got a Vox Jag (Heathkit) for FREE about a month ago. i just have to put a few dollars into it to get it 100%.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Anything in the 100-200 dollar price range is gonna be about the same as that Casio you already have.

That is not true. You can get a lot for that much money. That Alpha Juno we got is awesome. The only thing the microkorg has on it that I miss is the arpeggiator, and I'm guessing you're not concerned about an arpeggiator? And the Roland sounds a lot better for half the price in my opinion.

The MG-1 is awesome, but Joey you don't want to get that unless you want to get into synthesis. THere aren't presets and there's no memory, so while you CAN get much more amazing sounds than probably anything else mentioned, unless you know what you're doing, you won't (presets are nice for beginners even if you want to change the sounds). And for live use, it's going to be a lot harder because you'll have to chart the patches and program it for each new patch you want to use. But if you really want to get into all the waveforms and filters, etc. go for it. It's fun as hell.

Synth manufacturers are amazing. Every synth has different strengths and features and it's kind of hard to recommend one without knowing exactly what you want out of it. ANd even if you know, it's hard to decide. They make guitar manufactures look completely unimaginative.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:08 pm

that MG1 is super easy.

Am I wrong about no presets?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:12 pm

ANd isn't it monophonic?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:14 pm | Edited by: Angus Scrimm

Anything in the 100-200 dollar price range is gonna be about the same as that Casio you already have.

Sorry...I meant as far as something new for around that price.

Is that MG-1 you got new? If so, I shoulda checked that out before I bought the Korg...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:16 pm

Is that MG-1 you got new?

They haven't made them for a long time I'm sure.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:18 pm

That Korg you got looks pretty sweet...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:23 pm | Edited by: Angus Scrimm

MG-1

Okay...I looked at it. I think that would be more fun for me. We got the Korg cause Charley (fiance) plays piano and she wanted all the piano sounds... She's not as into the synth part of it yet, but we used it at our show last week and it definitely sounds more full than my Micron we were using.

I guess its all about what you want to do with it....there is a shit ton of options for these things. You could put a lot of time into researching em all. I regret not looking through ebay for more vintage shit...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:31 pm

they haven't been made for over 20 years.
and here's what that vintage synth page has to say, better than i can.
just remember. KMFDM.

This is the very source of cheap Moog bass! It is a lot like the strap-on Moog Liberation in its design and architecture and also looks and sounds very much like the Moog Rogue. The MG-1 was built by Moog for Realistic (Radio Shack), and was designed specifically for the home market. Very basic and easy to use, this is a nice cheap way to get your hands on Moog sounds!

The MG-1 is a 2-VCO monophonic/polyphonic analog synth with a genuine 24dB/oct Moog filter, however the overall sound is thin. On the MG-1, the VCOs are referred to as 'Tone Generators'. It can produce sawtooth, square and pulse waveforms, and the oscillators are detunable and syncable. A simple ASR (attack, sustain, release) envelope called 'Contour' can be applied to both the amp and the filter. The LFO section provides triangle or square wave patterns as well as Sample-and-Hold. Additionally there is a simple Ring-Mod effect called 'Bell'.

Unique to the MG-1 is a slider on the far right side of the keyboard which controls the volume of a simple 10-voice polyphonic organ sound. This feature makes it at least a little more versatile than the Rogue. There are RCA inputs and outputs (the input is routed straight to the output for playing along with music from your stereo system) but no external speakers as in most other home marketed synthesizers. There is also no sign of Midi or patch memory on the MG-1. It is used by Peter Gabriel, 808 State, Remy Shand, and KMFDM.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 2:54 pm

but we used it at our show last week and it definitely sounds more full than my Micron we were using.
yeah thats what got me thinkin.
maggot has this crazy bassman modded amp that sounds so wierd with a keyboard and charley's kor sounded really good through it. i'd mostly use it for organ sounds, but i also want something to goof arund with. angus's alesis thingy has some cool shit going on in it, but that MG-1 sounds like it might be cool too
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:11 pm

Dude, just listened to your new tune on Myspace. You definately need a new keyboard. Get a Farfisa. Whatever you're using now sounds really gay.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:14 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

yeah we recorded the vocals through the bassman and used one of those ampeg rocket bass amps for the keys.
if you listen to the live songs (lupe lu, culmination girl), we use the bassman for the keys.
i think the keyboards we have now are like a big giant full sized casio?

angus did the recording on both
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:23 pm

just remember. KMFDM.

I think you should make your band over to sound more like them. Get the MG-1.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:27 pm

Dude, just listened to your new tune on Myspace. You definately need a new keyboard. Get a Farfisa. Whatever you're using now sounds really gay.

yeah, i should have paid attention to that other thread before posting about the mg1.

you need a combo organ. if you're looking on ebay, all the farfisas are gonna be expensiveish, especially to ship.

but everyone uses farfisa and vox organs. start looking for some other ones. Elka Panthers are cool. go to that site brad posted above combo-organ.com. it's pretty much the bible of organ info. i've read it back and forth 100 times.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:29 pm

oh, and the ace tone and teisco organs are rad too.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:30 pm

i'd mostly use it for organ sounds, but i also want something to goof arund with

I think the Prelude type synth may be fun for you too then. Like Lula said, it's got different sections (one being organ) that you can play by itself or mix with any of the other sections (piano, brass and strings on the Prelude) to get weird sounds. But it's retardedly easy to use and a lot of cool sounds you can get out of it. I don't hear of people liking the organ sound on that one (I do), but they like the strings and brass a lot.

Other examples of this type of synth are Yamaha SK series (10, 15, 20...) and the ARP Quartet (Joy Division used ARPs I'm pretty sure and liked the strings so maybe they used this..). I think all of these you can get pretty cheap.

But the Polyphonic organ section on that MG-1 sounds really cool too. I've never heard of anything like that on a monophonic synth.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm

I think you should make your band over to sound more like them
duly noted.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm

But yeah, I thought you may be wanting a combo organ and not a synth...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:34 pm

combo would probably be the most functional for me
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:35 pm

screw all this shit.
get one of those african thumb piano things.
and a rain stick.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:37 pm

i have a farfisa compact deluxe combo its the sound of sly stone, the first 4 pink floyd albums, 96 tears,

Wrong again, Brad. ? & The Mysterians used a Voxx organ exactly like the one Mono Man plays. The B-52's used the one you have, though. Rock Lobster!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Joey, you should be able to find a vintage organ in Utah of all places...start scouring the papers for estate sales and church rummage sales. Even if you had to drive 3 hours for it, it'd still be worth it. I hate to say it, but for the type of music I imagine your making a vintage organ will suit it WAY better.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:48 pm

it seems like they're all gone and ebayed away
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:48 pm

You can still get newer ones that sound ok too. Just get this one...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-BX3-Dual-Manual-Organ?sku= 702263

I'm sure it'll sound fine...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:53 pm

yeah, i would have no idea what to do with 2 keyboards at once
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:54 pm

it seems like they're all gone and ebayed away

well, if that's the attitude you have...geez. Old people aren't always ebay savvy and there seems to be several on craigslist even if most of them are huge...but you might get lucky...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 4:52 pm

You need to dump that Flock Of Seagulls shit ASAP my mellow and get yourself a Vox or a Farfisa. Mono Man rules!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:01 pm

shit we got our Vox Jaguar on EBay for $300 & hardly no-one else bidding... you just gotta be patient & persistent... plus like Lisa said - Craigslist, man....Craigslist...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:04 pm

hit we got our Vox Jaguar on EBay for $300 & hardly no-one else bidding.
i think that was an act of God. those things go for tons on ebay. too much even.
but right now it looks pretty dry. there's nothing on there, which is strange, cause there's usually quite a bit to choose from, even if they're all overpriced.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:16 pm

You need to dump that Flock Of Seagulls shit ASAP my mellow and get yourself a Vox or a Farfisa
what you think i'm doin foo
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:17 pm

There's one on there right now that just started at $50... Now don't anybody else bid on this!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:18 pm

foo

No need to go Mr. T on an ass.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/vox-jaguar-vintage-keyboard_W0QQitemZ180193795517Q QihZ008QQcategoryZ47081QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Let's guess how much it goes for. Good condition...doesn't have the legs though.

My guess: 475.00
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:32 pm

that thing is sweet
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:51 pm

i wish they said if it was a heathkit model or not. i bet it is though. it looks like it has flat, as opposed to scooped rockers.

i say it goes for $650.34
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm

I say it goes to DCR for $52.50! I get let down a lot though...
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 9:16 pm

yeah!
sold!
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 10:42 am

i got an ace tone top 5 and it is awesome. it sounds a lot thicker, and less cheese than a farfisa. got mine for 400 off ebay but then had to do some repairs.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm

i don't know why i didn't thing of this yesterday.

once you get to about min 2, it gets kinda wacky.

MG 1 demo
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 5:02 pm

I think you should just get a Prophet 10- they don't come on ebay very often, but they're pretty cool.
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 9:26 am

Prophet

those things are EXPENSIVE.

i just bought a MicroKorg for my girlfriend for christmas. can't wait to hear her talk like mr. roboto. DOMO!
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 10:32 am

i just bought a MicroKorg for my girlfriend for christmas.

Get her a mic too. That one that comes with it is creme de la crap!
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 1:48 pm

but it looks like something bob barker would be talking into.
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 2:07 pm

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 2:09 pm

EXCITING! have you picked out the repair shop you are going to take it to?????
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm

Yeah, the amp we used during recording sounded like crap. I blame it on the lack of reverb.

yeah, i would have no idea what to do with 2 keyboards at once
Shit! You wouldn't?
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 3:51 pm

EXCITING! have you picked out the repair shop you are going to take it to?????

I didn't want to say anything, but that's what I was thinking...
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 4:14 pm

I blame it on the lack of reverb.
me too. it was a demo so i'm not too worried
the kid that brought the PA to the last show wants us to come record with him, so you'll have the ultra for the keys
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 4:21 pm

I was just saying... in the spirit of guessing how much it's going to sell for... jeez.
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 3:17 pm

I dont like big ass keyboards or super small ones with little keys. I use a Korg 707 and I think its a perfect size and not too complicated or too expensive. I've bought 2 for less than 120$ a piece and they are up on Ebay regularly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/KORG-707-FM-Synthesis-w-Aftertouch-on-a-Strap_W0QQ itemZ300182046921QQihZ020QQcategoryZ38089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

Thats what I use in the Spits and they are great live. They handle flying beer really well and mine gets knocked down all the time. Only problem I've had is broken keys. You can edit the sounds, it has memory, midi, pitch bend, modulation. Its a perfect simple and cheap synth.
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

If I put roses on your keyboard will you put tulips on my organ?
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 5:21 pm

what about the hohner pianet?
Posted: Jan 20, 2008 5:31 pm

it aint gonna sound like the 60s unless you get one from the 60s. the 70s ones sound like genesis because they used different reeds then.

i used to have an old upright grand piano and i told my mom it was a honky tonk piany, she asked "piany?" and i said yeah, honky tonk pianos are called "pianies"

she believed me.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 1:42 am

Farfisas are rad. Check out some thrift stores. We got ours at one for cheap.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 7:58 pm

yeah ive played alot of organs keyboards etc and nothing comes close to the farfisa sound. its because they usedf a patented chopped sine wave rather than full waves like other electric organs, it makes the sound more aggressive and trebly.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm

yeah ive played alot of organs keyboards etc and nothing comes close to the farfisa sound. its because they usedf a patented chopped sine wave rather than full waves like other electric organs, it makes the sound more aggressive and trebly.

Yea.. they sound real nasty.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Yea.. they sound real nasty.

So. You guys are 17 right?
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

i wish i had a farf when i was 17...
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 1:29 pm

So. You guys are 17 right?

17 and a HALF, asshole!
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm

I just put up a demo track from my new band and it has farfisa all over that shit.

Check it!
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 4:39 am

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 9:04 am

i tried, she wouldn't send me pics and said she sold it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®