Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / new years in chicago
creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 5:34 pm

i want to make this new years 'pepper spray to the eyes' free. any parties or events without off duty rookie cops?
Argh
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 11:34 pm

Josh and Laura's, dumbbell.
creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 14, 2003 3:50 pm

oh, and somewhere you won't be norah.
Scott
Posted: Dec 14, 2003 8:36 pm

I, on the other hand, want to be where ever you are, Norah. Unfortunately I have to be in Memphis which is why I think you should come here.
eric o
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 3:33 am

[cough]
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 3:37 am

ahem... 4th annual Horizontal Action Magazine Drinking Contest at Delilahs, with DJ Robot from the Tyrades and BIG JARS of corn likker. All you can drink for one low price (basically the exact same amount you'd spend at the bar any other night...)
Argh
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 3:25 pm

I think Scott wants to marry me.
creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 4:01 pm

[snort]
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Dec 30, 2003 4:36 pm

just added to the Delilah's Drinking contest, Jeremy (ex-Carbonas) will be DJing along with Robot Tyrade. It's $40 for all you can humanly possibly drink from 9-2am. Just about $10 less than you'd spend swiggin' booze on any other night!
nickg
Posted: Dec 30, 2003 4:56 pm

totally off topic, but did anyone hear about that vodka drinking contest recently in russia? the winner DIED, and every other participant ended up in the ICU.
Lastname
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 3:05 am

In Russia, you don't drink vodka -- vodka drink you.

Surprised you didn't know that, Nick.

nickg
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 3:10 pm

i'll drink you if you drink me.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®