Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Memphis attorney bit off part of man's nose in restaurant scuffle
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

Posted: Dec 18, 2009 11:29 am

I was really hoping it was gonna be Hemant.
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 11:34 am

Holy shit! That guy used to come in Bardog all the time while I was working. He seemed like a total prick, but I couldn't figure out why he ALWAYS had a band-aid on his nose. I figured the cocaine had just eaten through.
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 4:09 pm

The two men were together in the same stall, but they weren't using the urinal... What on earth were they doing? hmmmmmm???
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 5:06 pm

I love Memphis.
Posted: Dec 18, 2009 5:09 pm

The two men were together in the same stall, but they weren't using the urinal... What on earth were they doing? hmmmmmm???
At dish there are two choices that are equally plausible.
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 4:27 am

This whole discussion gives me an idea.

Scott, what is your nose doing this weekend?
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am

Not going into a stall at Dish with you. Not for cocaine or the option you'd prefer.
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:43 am

C'mon Scott, be a guy!
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 8:28 am

Nowbody really nose what happened
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Greg Herbers used to be my hair stylist!!!!

I figured the cocaine had just eaten through.
probably - that's why I stopped letting him cut my hair. The fact that he was the flamingest thing I ever saw didn't bother me, but he would get so fucked up and try to cut hair. His salon was crazy!
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:01 pm

That's funny that the nose bite-ee was gay too!
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 5:59 pm

it's a nose eat nose world.
Posted: Dec 19, 2009 8:04 pm

That's funny that the nose bite-ee was gay too!
He was at Dish...
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am

Not going into a stall at Dish with you. Not for cocaine or the option you'd prefer.

Scott, I only go into bathroom stalls with HANDSOME men.
I will, however, feed your ugly-ass nose to the curs.
Posted: Dec 31, 2009 1:06 am

At dish there are two choices that are equally plausible.
ha ha, when I was 18 a coworker and me were doing blow in the stall at work, we waited tables, when the boss walks in and is like what the fuck?!?!!? So we had to be like yeah,,,we're fagging off,, sorry it won't happen agian.
Posted: Jan 10, 2010 4:38 am

It sounds like a sword fight that got out of hand.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Bad news. Hopefully someone can make that corner viable.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

Personally I'm going to miss making out with hot girls in those stalls. I heard one lady wrote a song about doing that with me.

Also, Herbers use to be a regular at Molly's for years- what a fucking train wreck!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®