Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / i need a job.
Posted: May 12, 2008 2:29 pm

i'm looking for something relatively light to do over the summer that will be a bit flexible since i gotta go out of town some weekends. preferably mostly during the day too, as i got derby practice at night a couple of nights a week. i'm pretty much a jerk of all trades and can type fast and can learn fast. any ideas that don't involve prostitution or cleaning toilets?
Posted: May 12, 2008 2:33 pm

i highly recommend the AT&T call center in memphis. I know there is one. Great pay and benefits. . Not flexible on schedule tho....

The one is Hburg is great. Free gym too and cell phone minutes too!
Posted: May 12, 2008 3:04 pm

i think sitel is the one that handles their calls. i applied there before but they told me to come back when i had a more open availability. they want people who can work whenever, and i was in classes then and didn't have that option to just ditch out on my classes. :P i need something mon through fri 8 to 5, ideally. maybe i could just go through the training session there for 3 weeks to make some money or something...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®